Full-Time Work at Office Online Language Instructor
|Job Type||Full Time|
J-P English Corp.
|Job Description||Company Name: J-P English Corp. Description: A well-established company which specialized in teaching online business English conversation lessons for more than 2000 students. It is partnered to 8 different schools in Japan and continuously making a name on the international business scene. BENEFITS -Earn as much as Php 40,000 per month -Classes may be assigned to teachers (sure classes) or reserved by students (booking system) -Choose your teaching schedule within 7am to 11pm (4am to 12mn by February 1, 2017) -Get a rate increase after 3 months -Receive monthly incentives -Get a chance to meet and teach your students offline JOB RESPONSIBILITIES - Provide 25-minute English lessons to Japanese students - Go online 30 minutes before your first class - Must continue to have good attendance record - Evaluate students’ performance, provide appropriate recommendations, and monitor their progress - Responsible to post lesson memos and submit sound files - Must attend training if necessary|
|Job Qualifications||JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must be fluent in English
- Proficiency in the Japanese language is an advantage
- With or without teaching experience
- Fresh graduates and undergraduates are welcome to apply
- Willing to work for at least 4 hours a day for 5-7 days a week or at least 5 hours a day on weekends
- Has a laptop/desktop computer
- Has wired Internet connection (LAN) with a speed of at least 3 Mbps
- Has a clear webcam and headset with external mic
- Has a working environment conducive for online classes
Please send your preferred phone interview schedule (interview schedule is anytime between 1:00 PM and 10:00PM), sample audio recording, and resume to: email@example.com. You will receive a phone call from the recruitment team once you’ve passed the paper screening.
|How to apply to this job||For inquiries, please feel free to reach us through the following lines:
YOU MAY ALSO REFER SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES!
Kindly send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Go back to list of jobs|